- available to order from summer 2018
- 20 bulbs
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: well-drained, moderately fertile soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: February and March
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Delightful, deep yellow flowers appear in late winter and early spring, each infused with a subtle greenish-yellow flush. These pretty dwarf reticulata irises are perfect for a well-drained, sunny site and also help make up a cheerful potted arrangement.
- Garden care: Plant 10cm (4in) deep in naturalistic drifts in September or October in a well-drained, sunny site. Feed with a potash-rich fertiliser as soon as the buds appear.