Aglaonema 'Jubilee Compacta' - Chinese Evergreen & pot cover combination
Buy all 1 items for the combination
Please note some items are unavailable
- Total: £15.99
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 25cm (including pot)
This Chinese evergreen is an easy-going houseplant, with highly patterned sword-shaped foliage, which will help liven up a spot away from direct sunlight. As the name suggests, this is a relatively compact plant that is quite slow growing, so it does not need repotting very often and will look best placed on a sideboard or coffee table.
- Home care: Keep away from draughts and water sparingly in winter. Maintain temperatures above 16°C and mist the leaves regularly to increase humidity. Repot (preferably into a shallow pot) every 3 years or so in spring.