large pony tail palm - Beaucarnea recurvata & pot cover combination
Buy all 1 items for the combination
Please note some items are unavailable
- Total: £15.99
- Position: a well lit place with some direct sun
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 85cm (including pot)
- Pot cover: Includes a 25cm pot cover
In time this plant will grow to around 2m or more. It is an interesting-looking plant with a bulb-like base that holds onto water (which means you don't need to water it very often), with a topknot of slender leaves that cascade around the stem. This pony tail palm does not need humid air, so copes well with centrally heated rooms.
- Home care: Water well, making sure the excess water drains away freely. These plants dislike overwatering, so let the compost get quite dry before repeating the process again. Repot only when necessary, using a pot only a few centimetres wider than the bulbous base. Air temperatures should not dip below 7°C in winter.
items included (click on thumbnail for more info)
pony tail palm
- Price £0.00
- Qty 0 (unavailable)
- available to order from summer
- Total £0.00
Pot cover 'Brussels diamond round - 25cm white'
Brussels diamond round pot cover white
- Price £15.99
- Qty 1
- in stock
- Total £15.99