Dypsis lutescens - areca palm / bamboo palm & aluminium pot cover combination
Buy all 1 items for the combination
Please note some items are unavailable
- Total: £179.99
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow growing
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
A graceful and attractive palm, with closely growing upright stems and long arching linear leaves, that makes a handsome focal point for any room. Still one of the most popular houseplants and it’s easy to see why as it is so versatile and easy to look after.
The plant comes supplied with our low Aluminium Urb cylinder planter and tray finished in aged zinc. The tray allows you to angle the plant however you choose or tilt it toward the light. Planter measures Ø40cm x H34cm, tray Ø26cm x H6cm.
- Home care: Water regularly through the growing season with soft water or rain water but let the surface of the soil dry out slightly before rewatering. Reduce watering through the winter months. These plants need humidity so mist the leaves regularly, or stand on a tray of damp pebbles. Although they like a warm atmosphere don't place it near a radiator or heat source, and choose a brightly lit spot but not in direct sun.