Fatsia polycarpa 'Green Fingers' & galvanised planter
Buy all 1 items for the combination
Please note some items are unavailable
- Total: £29.99
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: September to October
- Hardiness: frost hardy (needs winter protection in cold areas)
Only recently introduced from Taiwan, this handsome evergreen is still a rare find here in the UK. Like it's cousin (Fatsia japonica), it produces large palmate leaves, but this one has much finer 'fingers', which gives it a lighter, airier feel. Ideal for jungle-themed borders, or adding structure to shrub borders, it can also be grown in a large patio pot.Made from thick galvanised sheet steel finished with a clear lacquer, this robust planter is rust-resistant and built to last. The gently tapered faceted sides add structure and character, while strong ring handles on either side make it easy to lift and move around the garden.
- Garden care: Prune lightly in mid to late spring, trimming shoots that spoil the symmetry. Protect plants from cold, drying winds and avoid excessive winter wet. Plants may need protection when temperatures start to dip in colder regions.
items included (click on thumbnail for more info)
Fatsia polycarpa 'Green Fingers'
fatsia syn. Aralia
- Price £29.99
- Qty 1
- in stock
- Total £29.99
- Faceted galvanised planter
- Price £0.00
- Qty 0 (unavailable)
- available to order from spring
- Total £0.00