Miltonia 'Sunset' & pot cover combination
Buy all 1 items for the combination
Please note some items are unavailable
- Total: £3.99
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: these plants do not need to grow in compost, but if potting up, use a specialist orchid compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: plant approximately 60cm
- Number of stems: 1 flower stem
- Pot cover: Includes the orchid high pot cover
This high gloss, top-quality plastic pot will be the perfect fit for your sunset-shades orchid, and will immediately turn it into a stylish centrepiece for the table. It has an elevated bottom to allow optimum drainage for the plant's roots, so you can easily avoid over-watering.
- Home care: Water weekly by sitting the pot in a tray of water (or the kitchen sink) for 15 minutes so it can soak up as much as they like, then leave it to drain throughly before moving it back into position. Maintain temperatures around 15-24°C and keep them in a bright spot with protection from direct sunshine during spring and summer. Don't worry if the roots grow outside the pot. In their native environment, they grow in the crooks of branches, and use these aerial roots to absorb water from the air. They do not mind being overcrowded in their pots, so you only need to repot them when the growth starts to suffer.
items included (click on thumbnail for more info)
- Price £0.00
- Qty 0 (unavailable)
- available to order from summer
- Total £0.00
Pot cover 'Brussels diamond orchid high'
Brussels diamond orchid high pot cover white
- Price £3.99
- Qty 1
- in stock
- Total £3.99