Miltonia 'Sunset' - orchid & pot cover combination
Buy all 1 items for the combination
Please note some items are unavailable
- Total: £3.69
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: these plants do not need to grow in compost, but if potting up, use a specialist orchid compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: plant approximately 60cm
- Number of stems: 1 flower stem
- Pot cover: includes an orchid high pot cover
The yellow and pink flowers of this stunning orchid have a flash of red at their core, so they create a tropical-looking effect as they open on the stem. The flower spike rises from amongst lush-looking strap-shaped green foliage, which is often flecked with dark brown spots.
This high gloss, top-quality plastic pot will be the perfect fit for your sunset-shades orchid, and will immediately turn it into a stylish centrepiece for the table. It has an elevated bottom to allow optimum drainage for the plant's roots, so you can easily avoid overwatering.
- Home care: Water weekly by sitting the pot in a tray of water (or the kitchen sink) for 15 minutes so it can soak up as much as it likes, then leave it to drain thoroughly before moving it back into position. Maintain temperatures around 15-24°C and keep it in a bright spot with protection from direct sunshine during spring and summer. Don't worry if the roots grow outside the pot. In their native environment, they grow in the crooks of branches, and use these aerial roots to absorb water from the air. They do not mind being overcrowded in their pots, so you only need to repot them when the growth starts to suffer.
items included (click on thumbnail for more info)
- Price £0.00
- Qty 0 (unavailable)
- available to order from midsummer
- Total £0.00
Pot cover 'Brussels diamond orchid high'
Brussels diamond orchid high pot cover white
- Price £3.69
- Qty 1
- in stock (shipped in 5-7 working days)
- Total £3.69