Stephanotis floribunda - bridal wreath & pot combination
Buy all 2 items for the combination
- in stock
- Total: £31.98
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good quality potting compost
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 20cm (including pot)
This beautiful twining climber has deliciously scented flowers and therefore is often used in bridal bouquets. In the home, it can be trained onto a support and the jasmine-like perfume of the flowers will fill the room for several weeks. As it matures it develops vigorous, climbing stems, that are clothed with glossy evergreen leaves. Perhaps not ideal for the more novice gardener, it is however incredibly beautiful and rewarding, and can be moved outside during the warmer months of the year.
- Home care:Throughout the summer you should always keep the soil moist but not waterlogged. In the colder months water less often, just giving it a good drink when the soil gets reasonably dry. Mist the leaves with water freely, especially if they are growing near central heating. Avoid sudden changes in temperatures, which should be maintained above 15C.