× Amarine tubergenii 'Belladiva Series'
- available to order from winter 2020
- 1 bulb
- 2 + 1 FREE bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: September to November
- Hardiness: frost hardy
- Bulb size: 16+
A cross between a nerine and an amaryllis, this plant benefits from the best features of both its parents. Orignally bred for the cut flower market, it can produce up to 10 slender-petalled, lily-like flowers on each upright stem, making it an impressive addition to autumn garden.
- Garden care:Plant shallowly with their neck just above the surface of the soil at 10 - 15cm intervals from April onwards. They are happiest in a dense clump, so once planted avoid disturbing the roots and only lift and divide them when they have outgrown their allotted space.
- CAUTION do not eat ornamental bulbs