Achimenes 'Blue Sparks'
hot water plant
(shipped within 5-7 working days)
- 10 bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Next / named day
- Position: partially shaded windowsill
- Soil: moist to dry soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: July to October
- Hardiness: frost tender (will need winter protection)
- Home care: Achimenes bulbs should be grown in pots under glass or a bright windowsill in early spring. Plant them in compost 2cm deep and 10-15cm apart. Keep the plants warm (about 10-20°C) and keep soil moist. Feed weekly with a high potash fertiliser during the growing season. After flowering let them dry out and keep the bulbs dark, dry and frost-free throughout the winter months.
- CAUTION do not eat ornamental bulbs