- available to order from spring 2021
- 12 lt pot (1.5-1.8m)
This tree is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist but well-drained neutral to acid soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: March to April
- Hardiness: fully hardy
With delicate, star-shaped, white flowers in spring, young bronze leaves maturing to dark green, edible, purple-black berries in June and stunning autumn leaf colour, this amelanchier provides a long season of interest - and will make an ideal specimen for the garden.
- Garden care: Remove dead, damaged or crossing branches in late winter or early spring.