Ammi majus 'Graceland'
false bishop's weed 'Graceland'
- available to order from summer
- 9cm pot
- Standard £4.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any moist but well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: hardy annual
Ammi's are incredibly popular gap-filling annuals, which produce their lacy clusters of tiny white flowers throughout the summer. 'Graceland' is notable for its longer, stronger stems, so is an excellent choice for the cutting garden, but it will also add a softly billowing effect to mixed borders.
- Garden care: It may need staking - particularly in more exposed positions. Avoid cutting back some of the flowers before they have had a chance to set seed if you want to sow them for the following year.