Asparagus densiflorus Sprengeri Group
- in stock
(shipped in 3 to 5 working days)
- 12cm pot - 30cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 30cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
Initially upright to gently arching, the shoots of this feathery foliage house plant become pendent as they mature, so eventually form a cascading mass of green that looks wonderful tumbling over the edges of a pot or hanging basket.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). Asparagus ferns however do make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water regularly in the growing season, but less in winter. Mist the leaves with water occasionally - particularly in winter when the central heating is turned on. Maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter and repot in spring when the plant becomes root-bound.
- May cause skin allergy/fruits harmful if eaten