- available to order from autumn
- bare root plant
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Other features: deliciously sweet and juicy fruit (late July to the end of August)
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Garden care: Prepare the ground well before planting. Remove all weeds and dig in plenty of well-rotted manure and then plant at 2m intervals. Each spring, mulch well with well-rotted manure. Plants flower on one-year-old wood, so the new canes need to be separated from fruiting ones. After cropping, cut the fruiting canes down to the ground and tie in the new ones that have grown that year.