Bottle garden / terrarium plant collection
terrarium plant collection
- 6 × 6cm pots
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: loam-based potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 10cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose 7cm pot covers to give a good fit over the pots
This is a great little collection if you are keen to plant up a terrarium. It contains a selection of six easy to care for plants, which will thrive in a bottle garden. The contents of each collection will vary (depending upon the time of the year and plant availability), but they typically would include one of each of the following terrarium staples - fittonia, saxifraga or syngonium, selaginella, peperomia, asplenium and hedera.
Please note that the plants you receive may not look exactly like those in the photos (they may be different varieties), and also the plants are sent out in simple nursery pots (not the white pot covers shown). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Once planted, place your terrarium in a bright spot with indirect light and keep the compost moist - but not waterlogged.