Eventual height & spread
Buddleja 'Morning Mist' (PBR)
butterfly bush (syn. Buddleja Silver Anniversary)
(shipped in 5-7 working days)
- 2 litre pot
- Standard £5.95
- Next / named day £14.95
This shrub is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: July to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A new form, with leaves that are covered in white woolly hairs, which gives them a soft silvery appearance. This makes it really stand out in the border, particularly when planted near shrubs or perennials that have foliage with a purple or reddish hue. It forms a neat mound, and from midsummer, small white honey-scented (sterile) flowers appear, drawing in the bees and butterflies.
- Garden care: Prune back hard in March, removing all of the previous year's growth to three or four buds.