Campanula carpatica 'Blaue Clips'
- available to order from late spring
- 2 litre pot
This perennial dies back to below ground level each year in autumn, then fresh new growth appears again in spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
These clump-forming, low-growing Carpathian bellflowers are perfect for softening the edges of a sunny raised bed or rockery. They produce a profusion of blue, bell-shaped flowers on branched stems over a long period from June to September and rosettes of heart-shaped, mid-green leaves. A useful little perennial for filling in gaps.
- Garden care: Protect the tender foliage from slug damage using environmentally friendly slug pellets or beer traps. During the growing season water freely and deadhead with scissors to prolong flowering.
Goes well with
2 litre pot
(shipped in 5-7 working days)