Chlorophytum comosum 'Lemon'
- Available in 4 weeks
- 12cm pot - 35cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 35cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
This relatively new spider plant, is a fresh twist on an old (and reliable) classic. That's because the foliage of this one is a zingy lemon-green, but just like its older cousin, it will still jettison arching stems from the foliage, each with a new 'baby' plant at the end.Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep dryer in winter. Mist the leaves every so often with water to increase humidity and make sure the winter temperatures stay above 8°C. Repot when it has outgrown its pot in winter.