Clematis 'Bees' Jubilee'
clematis (group 2)
- available to order from autumn
- 3 lt pot (60cm cane)
This climber is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil, neutral soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: May to June and September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Luscious, large, deep pink, early summer flowers with a darker pink stripe and mid-green leaves. This compact clematis is ideal for growing through a climbing rose or tree in partial shade. Although it may take time to establish it is well worth the wait, since it is a prolific flowerer.
- Garden care: Remove dead and damaged stems before growth begins in early spring, cutting all remaining stems back to where strong buds are visible. Apply a slow-release balanced fertiliser and a mulch of of well-rotted garden compost around the base of the plant in early spring.
Goes well with
2 lt pot (60cm cane)
available to order from autumn