Clematis 'Diamond Anniversary'
clematis (group 1)
- in stock
- 2 lt pot (60cm cane)
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Next / named day £6.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil, neutral soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: April to May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
An early spring flowering climber with nodding open bell shaped white flowers, delicately flushed with outer pink petals and a pale green centre, followed by attractive fluffy seed-heads to add interest to your autumn garden. Plant where you can appreciate it's flowers over an arch or on a wall.
- Garden care: No routine pruning is necessary. If the spread of the plant needs to be restricted prune immediately after flowering, cutting back overlong shoots to healthy buds. Apply a slow-release balanced fertiliser and a mulch of well-rotted garden compost around the base of the plant in early spring.