- available to order from late spring
- 2 litre pot
- Position: partial or full shade
- Soil: leafy, fertile, humus-rich, moist soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Ever popular, lily-of-the-valley is an excellent groundcover plant for moist, humus-rich areas of the garden, quickly spreading to form a fragrant carpet of pure white, bell-shaped flowers and long, dark green leaves. The plant flourishes in sun or partial shade, and the diminutive, bell-like flowers are traditionally an important part of spring wedding bouquets.
- Garden care: Divide and replant congested colonies in September, applying a generous mulch of composted leaf mould around the base of the plant.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten
Goes well with
2 litre pot
(shipped in 5-7 working days)