Cordyline australis 'Pink Star'
- sold out
- 2 litre pot
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: July to August
- Hardiness: half hardy (will need winter protection in colder areas)
Eye-catching evergreen foliage, which is a dazzling mix of red and pink, splays out from the central stem, creating a fountain-like effect. A compact grower, it is ideal for pots, but it also looks great when used as a centrepiece in seasonal bedding schemes.
- Garden care: In spring when new growth appears and all danger of hard frosts has passed, cut back frost-damaged branches to just above the newly formed shoots.