cornflower 'Polka Dot mixed' in a rope handled trough
- available to order from winter 2020
- gift set
- Position: Sunny sheltered Position.
- Soil: well-drained, preferably poor soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: May to July
- Hardiness: hardy annual
This kit comes complete with a rmetal trough, cornflower 'Polka Dot Mix' seeds & compost pellets and clear instructions on how to put them all together to create a beautiful display for your home.
- Outdoor Growing Instructions
- Making the compost:Place the compost pellets in a suitable mixing container and add 1.4ltrs of lukewarm water. Allow to stand and expand for 30-60 minutes, drain off any excess water and mix compost well. You may have more compost than you require and more water could be required if the compost mix is looking dry.
- How to plant:Fill 80% of the planter with compost and moisten. Scatter seeds evenly on the surface and cover with a very thin layer of compost and moisten. Water sparingly so the compost is moist. Place in a sunny sheltered position. Keep the compost moist at all times but do not overwater. Remove dead owers regularly. After purchase store in a cool and dry place.