Crassula rupestris subsp. marnieriana
jade necklace vine
- available to order from spring
- 14cm hanging pot
- Standard £5.95
- Position: bright, direct light
- Soil: freely draining potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 15cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot: supplied in a hanging pot ready to hang
Forming long strands of small, densely packed, grey-green leaves, which often develop a pink blush when grown in a very sunny spot, this unusual succulent looks great when cascading over the edges of a pot. The clusters of small, star-shaped flowers are an added bonus!
- Home care: During the growing season, water thoroughly - making sure the excess water drains away freely. Then, when the compost has dried out, repeat the process. Water very sparingly in winter.
Please note: all our indoor hanging pots include drainage holes to prevent waterlogging. We recommend taking them down to water in the sinkor on a saucer, and leaving them to drain before rehanging.