string of beads (syn. Senecio rowleyanus )
- in stock
- 14cm hanging pot
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £6.95
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current length: approximately 40cm (including pot)
- Pot: Supplied in a hanging pot with a pot hanger
We love this trailing houseplant as it is so easy to grow and the rounded, fleshy, bead-like leaves, which form along the trailing stems create a really pretty waterfall effect.
- Home care: An easy to care for succulent plant that likes a bright spot. Avoid overwatering, particularly in winter and maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter.