string of beads ( syn. Senecio rowleyanus )
- in stock
(shipped in 3 to 5 working days)
- 14cm hanging pot
- Next / named day
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current length: approximately 40cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: supplied in a hanging pot ready to hang
We love this trailing houseplant as it is so easy to grow and the rounded, fleshy, bead-like leaves, which form along the trailing stems, create a really pretty waterfall effect.
- Home care: An easy to care for succulent plant that likes a bright spot. Avoid overwatering, particularly in winter, and maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter.