- available to order from autumn
- 3 corms
- 9 corms
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Position: partial shade
- Soil: moderately-fertile, humus-rich, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: December to March
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 13/15
Delicate pink flowers with upswept petals appear in winter or early spring above rounded, silvery-green leaves. These diminutive cyclamen are perfect for naturalising around the base of deciduous trees and shrubs. Best in humus-rich, well-drained soil in partial shade, they make excellent companions for ferns and other shade-loving plants.
- Garden care: Plant tubers with the rounded (usually smooth) side down, shallowly in humus-rich, fertile soil. Apply a generous 5-7cm (2-3in) mulch of well- rotted leaf mould around the crown of the plants in spring as the foliage starts to die back.