Cyclamen 'Indiaka Violet' (Indiaka Series)
- available to order from winter
- 12cm pot - 20cm tall
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 20cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
The pretty bicoloured flowers of this cyclamen make it an eye-catching addition to the home display. Often flowering for months on end, just pop it into a decorative pot cover, place it in a bright spot (away from direct sunlight) and enjoy the display!
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Garden care: Remove spent flowers (and their stems), cutting them back to their base. water when the compost feels dry to the touch, but avoid overwatering - and never leave the pot sitting in water for any length of time.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten