(shipped within 1-2 working days)
- 17cm pot - 55cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 55cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose an 18cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
Each creamy white leaf of this dieffenbachia has an irregular bright green margin, which gives them a distinctive two-tone appearance - and as they can grow to 40cm in length, they help create a lush, tropical effect.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep well watered during the growing season (less so in winter) and mist regularly with water to maintain humidity. If the leaves start to get dusty, they can be washed occasionally - either by using a damp cloth or popping it under the shower. Avoid draughts, maintain temperatures above 15°C in winter and repot in spring.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten/skin & eye irritant