- within 1 week
- 17cm pot - 65cm tall
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £7.95
- Position: bright indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 65cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 18cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
Large, dark green padle-shaped leaves are boldly dappled with paler green or near-white spots, which create an unusual and very decorative effect. As it grows (and lower leaves are shed), it will slowly create an upright cane, which gives the plant a palm-like feel. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep well watered during the growing season (less so in winter) and mist it regularly with water to maintain humidity. If the leaves start to get dusty, they can be washed occasionally - either by using a damp cloth or popping it under the shower. Avoid draughts, maintain temperatures above 15C in winter, and repot in spring.