- in stock
(shipped within 1 week)
- 21cm pot - 1.2m tall
- Next / named day
- Position: prefers light shade, but close to a window
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 120cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 22cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
Possibly one of the popular dracaenas, it has slender, predominantly green leaves, many of which have a fine red edge running down their length. These form at the tops of the upright stems, giving the plant an attractive shaggy-headed appearance. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water well in the growing season, but less so in winter. Misting the leaves with water will help keep the humidity levels high, as well as keeping the leaves dust-free. Repot in spring every couple of years and keep temperatures above 10°C in winter.