Euphorbia hypericifolia Diamond Frost ('Inneuphe') (PBR)
Euphorbia Diamond Frost
- 2+1 FREE 9cm pots
- available to order from spring 2018
- 9cm pot
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: light, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: spring to autumn
- Hardiness: tender (needs frost protection)
This is a new variety that is perfect for hanging baskets and pots. If produces clouds of small, airy white flowers from late spring to through to early autumn. Its wispy form is great for adding interest and texture to your displays.
This half hardy annual should be treated as a seasonal bedding plant. Like all bedding plants, it is quick and easy to grow and will flower profusely over a short space of time.
To get the best from your bedding plants water them early in the morning with a weak solution of a potash-rich fertiliser, such as Tomorite. Deadhead the flowers on a regular basis as this will encourage new growth and stop the plants putting all their energy into seed production.