- 2 + 1 FREE 9cm pots
- available to order from spring 2020
- 9cm pot
- Standard £4.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to October
- Hardiness: borderline hardy ( may need winter protection)
Bright orange-pink flowers to 8cm across, form continuously throughout summer on the branching stems of this showy trailing fuchsia. It's a great addition to patio pots and hanging baskets, and can even be used to cascade over the edges of a windowbox.
- Garden care: To encourage growth, pinch out the growing tips of young plants after the sixth or seventh pair of leaves. During the growing season water regularly, applying a balanced liquid fertiliser each month. Cut back to the permanent framework in early spring. Protect the roots with a generous layer of mulch in autumn, or move potted plants to a sheltered position in the garden during the worst of the winter weather.