Fuchsia 'Happy Wedding Day'
- available to order from late summer
- 9cm pot
This shrub is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, humus-rich, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: May to the first frosts
- Hardiness: frost tender (will need winter protection)
- Garden care: To encourage growth, pinch out the growing tips of young plants after the sixth or seventh pair of leaves. During the growing season water regularly, and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser each month. Protect plants from frost, and overwinter potted plants in a conservatory or greenhouse.