(shipped in 2-3 working days)
- 2 litre pot
- Standard £5.95
- Named day £14.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to October
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need winter protection)
One of the hardier varieties, this compact bush fuchsia is ideal for adding many months of colour to mixed borders or patios - but it could also be used to create a low, informal hedge or screen. Its pendent, bell-shaped flowers, which are an eye-catching mix of bright-red and white, form along the length of the leafy stems, putting on a display that will usually last throughout the summer and well into autumn.
- Garden care: For the best results, protect from cold, drying winds. To produce bushy, well-branched plants pinch out the growing tips of young plants after the sixth or seventh pair of leaves. During the growing season water regularly, applying a balanced liquid fertiliser each month. Cut back to the permanent framework in early spring.
- Humans/Pets: Fruit are ornamental - not to be eaten