Geranium × cantabrigiense 'Westray' (PBR)
- in stock
- 9cm pot
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Next / named day £6.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: May to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This pretty clump forming geranium is perfect for pots on the patio, front of a border, ground cover, or softening an edge of a path, producing an abundance of dainty pink flowers held above lime scented divided semi-evergreen foliage, from late spring well into the autumn. Then as a bonus the leaves can take on a red/bronze tinge to add interest to the fading autumn garden. Very versatile as it will tolerate sunny or shady areas, although a shady spot may affect the amount of flowers.
- Garden care: In midsummer rejuvenate plants that are beginning to look jaded by removing old flowered stems leaves. Tidy up the old foliage and stems in spring.Lift and divide large colonies in spring.