Hedera helix 'Green Ripple'
English ivy or common ivy
(shipped in 5-7 working days)
- 3 lt pot (60cm cane)
- Next / named day
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: humus-rich, preferably alkaline, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: October to November
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This fast-growing ivy can be grown as a climber (if given something to cling to), or if left unsupported, its finely cut, deep green leaves will make a handsome, year-round ground-cover. A tough and reliable plant, it will need very little maintenance once establised - apart from a trim if it gets too big.
- Garden care: Water regularly during the growing season. Plants may be pruned at any time of the year to keep within bounds.
- Humans/Pets: Harmful if eaten; skin irritant/allergen