Iris 'J.S. Dijt' (Reticulata)
- available to order from summer 2018
- 25 bulbs
- 75 bulbs
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Position: full sun
- Soil: well-drained, moderately fertile, neutral to slightly alkaline soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: February to March
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 5/-
Exquisite reddish purple flowers, each with a shock of orange on the falls, brighten up pots and front of border positions in late winter. They may be small in size, but these bulbous perennials are real beauties, so plant them somewhere that they won't be overlooked.
- Garden care: Plant bulbs 5cm deep and 5 - 10cm apart in the autumn, in a sunny spot with well-drained soil. Water moderately while they are actively growing and keep reasonably dry during their dormant period.