Eventual height & spread
Pilea peperomioides in hanging kokodama pot
kokodama Chinese money plant or missionary plant
(shipped within 3-5 working days)
- 17cm kokodama
- Next / named day
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 20cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
This is one of our favourite houseplants in the office. We love the rounded, semi-succulent leaves that have a good structural quality and form a loose, spreading mound. The plant is supplied in a rounded kokodama coir pot that is cradled in a string hammock, so it's ready to hang up as soon as it is unpacked from the box. It is relatively easy to care for, so it's ideal for both the novice and more experienced indoor gardener.
- Home care: Water moderately during the warmer months, allowing the surface of the soil to dry out in between, but keep drier in the winter. Mist with water regularly, and shelter from direct sun in the summer.