Lonicera Blond & Beyond (‘Honey Baby’) (PBR)
- in stock
- 2 litre pot
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £6.95
This climber is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained
- Rate of growth: fast growing
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A new compact and bushy honeysuckle, that produces its highly scented, cream and yellow flowers all through the summer. It's perfect for adding a long season of interest to the patio - or creating a low, informal hedge, and the blooms, which appear in profusion, will help attract beneficial pollinating insects.
- Garden care: Cut back established plants after flowering, removing a third of the flowering shoots. Apply a generous 5-7cm (2-3in) mulch of well-rotted compost or manure around the base of the plant in early spring.