Lophomyrtus × ralphii 'Red Dragon'
New Zealand myrtle
- in stock
- 2 litre pot
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £7.95
- Position: partial shade
- Soil: fertile, humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to July
- Hardiness: frost hardy (will need winter protection)
- Garden care: Remove dead, diseased or misplaced branches in late winter or early spring. Offer winter protection in cold or exposed positions and avoid overwatering during the colder months.