- 20+20 FREE bulbs
- available to order from autumn
- 10 bulbs
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: late February to April
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 10/11
Clusters of up three deep golden-yellow flowers with slightly reflexed petals and deep yellow cups appear in March and April above the narrow, strap-shaped leaves. One of the most popular forms, this delightful dwarf narcissus makes a fabulous early spring display for a sunny window-box. Blue grape hyacinths and slow-growing variegated ivies help to extend the season of interest.
- Garden care: Wearing gloves plant bulbs 10-15cm (4-6in) deep from late summer to early autumn. After flowering feed with a balanced fertiliser, dead-head and allow the leaves to die back naturally.