Nemesia Berries and Cream ('Fleurbac') (PBR)
- 2 + 1 FREE 9cm pots
- available to order from summer
- 9cm pot
- Standard £4.95
- Position: full sun
- Soil: moist, but well-drained
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: May to November
- Hardiness: frost hardy (needs winter protection)
Nemesias are always popular and rightly so being very floriferous and colourful, perfect for planting en masse in a feature pot on their own or together with other bedding plants in hanging baskets and containers. This variety has rich purple upper petals, white streaked with purple lower petals, and a distinct yellow eye. Furthermore it has a lovely fragrance, so plant it where it can be fully enjoyed.
- Garden care: Keep plants well watered throughout the summer to maintain flower production and trim fading flowers. Pinching out the tips of the stemes will encourage bushier growth. Feed through the growing season with a high potash fertiliser. Protect the plants in winter.