- available to order from spring 2021
- 9cm pot
This perennial dies back to below ground level each year in autumn, then fresh new growth appears again in spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: half hardy annual
Small white flowers, each with a dark eye, gradually change to pink and later magenta as they mature. Appearing in profusion on the well-branching stems of this cultivar, the multicoloured effect on each plant creates a vibrant and eye-catching display.
- Garden care: Keep the soil or compost moist by watering regularly during dry spells and feed with a balanced fertiliser every fourteen days. Although usually grown as an annual, plants that are protected with a dry mulch may survive mild winters where temperatures only occasionally fall below -5°C (23°F)
- Harmful if eaten