- available to order from summer
- approx 100 seeds
- Position: full sun
- Soil: moderately fertile, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: March to June
- Hardiness: hardy annual
Loose clusters of small white (or occasionally pale blue) flowers appear in profusion from spring to summer, creating a cloud of colour above the grey-green foliage. This is a lovely little annual, which will self seed happily in the right spot. It is quite tolerant of alkaline soils, and can cope with drought.
- Garden care:Sow outside in a well-prepared seed bed in spring, and thin out when the seedlings are large enough to handle. Space them at 15cm intervals and pinch out the growing tips to encourage bushier growth. When watering, it is best to give the plants a really thorough soak when the soil gets dry, rather than a little every day.
- Sow: March-May
- Flowering: March-June
- Approximate quantity: 100 seeds.