Osteospermum 'Sunny Mary' (Sunny Series)
- available to order from autumn
- 10.5cm pot
- Position: full sun
- Soil: moderately fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: tender (will need winter protection)
Perfect for a sunny hot garden, where the sumptuous magenta-pink blooms will dazzle. These beautiful daisy-like flowers with their rich midnight blue eye contrast well against the deep green foliage. These are sun lovers so make sure you plant them in full sun, in a window box or pot to appreciate a succession of magnificent flowers.
- Garden care: Grow in full sun to allow the flowers to fully open and deadhead regularly to prolong flowering.