Paeonia 'Coral Charm'
paeony / peony
- within 4 weeks
- 3 litre pot
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moisture-retentive yet well-drained
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to July
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Opulent, coral-pink semi-double flowers top the slender stems of this herbaceous peony from early to mid summer. The large, showy flowers will create a fabulous feature in the border, and make spectacular additions to a vase. Absolutely superb, the flowers need to be seen to be believed!
- Garden care: Deadhead after flowering. In early spring apply a balanced slow-release fertiliser around the base of the plant and mulch with well-rotted compost or manure.