- available to order from summer 2018
- 2 litre pot
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moisture-retentive yet well-drained
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: May to June
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Lightly scented, pale yellow single flowers, each with a prominent boss of golden yellow stamens, turn creamy-white as they mature. An early flowering cultivar, the flowers will often start to open in May and will attract bees and other pollinating insects.
Deadhead after flowering. In early spring apply a balanced slow-release fertiliser around the base of the plant and mulch with well-rotted compost or manure.