Pelargonium 'Elegance Imperial'
pelargonium 'Elegance Imperial'
- 2+1 FREE 10.5cm pots
- available to order from spring 2020
- 10.5cm pot
- Standard £4.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast growing
- Flowering period: May to November
- Hardiness: tender
Use this stunning new pelargoinium to jazz up the summer bedding scheme. It's noted for it's larger than average flowers, which are a lavish shade of deep plum, with each petal having a fine white line encasing it.
- Garden care: Pot up your pelargoniums, but only place them outside in the garden after the risk of frost has passed. Remove the spent flowers as they fade, and keep them well fed using a dilute solution of a high-potash liquid fertiliser (Tomorite is ideal) at regular intervals. If you want to keep them over the winter, move them to a frost free environment and avoid overwatering during the colder months.