- available to order from summer
- 14cm hanging pot
- Standard £4.95
- Position: bright light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 7.5cm (including pot)
- Pot : Already in a hanging pot ready to hang
An intriguing succulent with branching rope-like stems that are crowded with small and chunky, horseshoe-shaped leaves. Initially upright, the stems do become pendent as they grow and get heavier, which makes the ideal for hanging baskets. Requiring little maintenance, provided they get a good amount of sun, they are also good for a busy, or novice, gardener.
- Home care: Keep it in a semi-shaded or bright spot with protection from direct sun and water moderatly in summer - allowing the compost to get reasonably dry before repeating the process. Water sparingly in winter. Maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter.