peperomia ( syn. Peperomia angulata )
- available to order from spring 2021
- 12cm pot - 20cm tall
- Position: bright light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 20cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
Forming on trailing stems, the leaves of this easy to grow house plant are primarily a rich green, but each one has a network of white veins, which gives them a stripy look. It looks really pretty when tumbling over the edges of a pot - and is ideal for placing on shelves or side tables. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep it in a semi-shaded or bright spot with protection from direct sun and water moderatly in summer - allowing the compost to get reasonably dry before repeating the process. Water sparingly in winter. Maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter.